Wednesday 16 December 2015

Camatic by Serena Kearney



RATING: 4 STARS

This is a series I was introduced to in the beginning of our blog, and I loved it. Serena has written a dynamic series that is left with the openings for more stories and spin offs (which makes me so very excited!).

A sci-fi romance isn't my typical first choice, but the relationship between Estelle and Reed kept me moving forward. It was the life force of this series. Literally. Estelle's love for everything in her life propels the reader into what would seem impossible to the everyday human, but becomes the complete norm for our main characters.

Go grab this series. Seriously, it's well written, well planned and a nice change of pace with action and adventure mixed with romance. Pneuma, Surge and the final book Camatic.


Keri

No comments:

Post a Comment